Monday, September 1, 2014

Home Accessories


I have been a little busy lately. I've been trying to make several of these Pendleton Wool Rugs in an attempt to sell some on etsy. I figured that I need to make about 15 rugs so I can have a full page of items. I love making them but have become bored after making only seven rugs. 







I started to make this blue quilt for my sister when she got married last summer but found out from several family members that my sister does not like the color blue. So I set this blue quilt aside and made a different quilt top for my sister and her wife. I have not finished my sisters quilt, I have to get up to Modern Domestic and use the long arm quilting machine. But I really wanted to finish a quilt this last week, so I pulled out the small blue quilt to see if I could get it done on my home machine. I feel good about finally completing this blue quilt.  




No comments:

Post a Comment