Monday, August 4, 2014


Cherry Pies and My Next Project




I was recently up in northern Washington. When I saw cherries for $1.50 a pound I was very excited. My friend said we should try to  get cherries for less than $1 a pound. I was trying to explain that in Portland the cherries were $3.99 a pound and that was ON SALE. I ended up buying about 5 lbs of cherries before I left to come home. When I got home it was too hot to turn on the oven so NO cherry pie for me. Finally this evening I pulled out the puff pastry and made some little hand pies.





I work at a bookstore and every year at work they give us a t-shirt with some image or logo. I have enough t-shirts so this year I ordered a 6X. I figured that I can at least use the material for something else. I think with this one I'm going to make an Alabama Chanin Bloomer Skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment