Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cute Bear & Fox Tea Towels


I have a slight obsession with tea towels. I love getting tea towels from places I visit. Most recently I have been picking up tea towels at garage and estate sales that have a calendar. I love finding a ones from the late 60's and early 70's. I remember my aunt having the most current year on a towel in her kitchen whenever I would visit La Grande. That brings me to Spoonflower. Last week they ran a 2 for 1 special on fat quarters, such as their tea towels. I figured that this was the perfect time to try out the fabric. So I ordered 6 fat quarters that had tea towel designs. The price of the linen/cotton fabric is $27 a yard, the cost of a fat quarter was $14. I was able to get each of the pieces for $7. Now they have a special that you can win 10 tea towels. If you have even been curious about their fabric now is a good time to enter this contest.  If you win you will get 10 tea towels with the 2015 calendar. Just in time for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment