Tuesday, November 4, 2014







I have officially made bags to sell. It took me a while to get through the process of what bags, how much and what image. I started with three images that I like and we will see where it goes from there.  When I ordered the bags I was not sure what to get, so I got these canvas totes that seemed to be cheap and nice looking. When I washed the bags they wrinkle quite a bit, so I may have to find another canvas tote. I will get through this first order of 200 bags and get a more expensive and nicer bag for the next batch. It's hard to find bags...there are so many companies that have bags on the internet but it's hard to really get a feel for the bags till you print on them and wash them to see how they perform.

I was in Powell's Home & Garden store the other day and it was nice to see a shelf talker that listed all the local fabric stores. It was very eye catching and there were two shops that I had never heard of...so there is a trip to a fabric store in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment